1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So somehow whatever financial problems these government workers are having are their fault? If someone has student loans, rent, car payments, etc and a salary that keeps them from saving, then tough shit for them?
    Do rich people have any idea how life works?

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

No, but I'm guessing they can read a room better than you.

3. Smallpotatoes

If there's some rule of significance about the people we're supposed to quote, show it to me.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

You're just trolling. You quote the same asshole over and over and get the same response each time. I don't know what you get out of that but it's tiresome.

Fred siegle, BadgerBeer and JC like this.
  5. Regan MacNeil

If you can show me a single person other than you who cares what John T. Reed thinks, I'll cede the point.

6. Smallpotatoes

Why does who he is matter morevthan what he says?

7. Regan MacNeil

Why not track down some Daily Stormer contributors and post their shit too?

8. PCLoadLetter

He's an asshole and what he says is stupid. You're not winning on either count.

Why do you insist on copying something stupid, pasting it here and then asking "Is this stupid?" Honestly, does this guy even exist? He reads like a parody of right wing talking points for idiots.

9. Regan MacNeil

I just Googled him. He exists. He also holds no position of influence, and all of the books he's written "on real estate investing, football coaching, baseball coaching, success, and self-publishing" were self-published. He's clearly living rent-free in at least one person's head, though.

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. Smallpotatoes

John T. Reed - Wikipedia

11. PCLoadLetter

Hey @Smallpotatoes, what do you think? Is this guy right? Do Jews run the media? I mean, he's got 50 thousand followers.

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

He claims government employees now get “higher than private sector pay.” That because government contracts and union collective bargaining have kept those salaries competitive with inflation while the private sector has given
    No shits on whether or not wages stagnated. Government jobs didn’t get more Lucrative. Private sector jobs got less lucrative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.