1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The teachers are choosing that path for themselves. It isn't being forced on them by President Trump. The idea that you are too dumb to understand this is odd to me.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Au contraire, mon frère. This is the one, and only, politics thread allows in these parts.

I know it’s confusing, since misogyny, racism, and plagiarism are all allowed to thrive on multiple threads, but thems the rules.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'll let @HC know you said hi. And you can have your @heyabbott and Starman be the shining lights of this board.

By the worst people, you mean the people that don't kiss your ass, correct?

Stoney, BTExpress and YankeeFan like this.
  4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The federal employee has no choice in the matter. President Trump forced the shutdown on that person.

The members of the union got to vote on the strike.

The two situations are completely different due to the element of choice.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. YankeeFan

What about the poor parents and students who did not choose this, but have to bear the brunt of the pain?

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Maybe Jeff Bozo or Sen Pochahantas can further it along down the road. With the furlough is trump getting his golden shower whores into the WhiteHouse? Or has th w secrets service’s pimp subcontractors been deemed essential employees?

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Later, in a tweet, "It was more volunteer work. I volunteered classified info and other things. Obama did worse. Better relations with Russia is a good thing. Must change now!"

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

This could be your heroes 2020 platform. Describes him perfectly. Yet you have no problem defending this pig but expect better from random message board posters.
    Your moral compass is quite selective.

10. YankeeFan

I know. I too think it’s odd that we only have one politics threads, but an unlimited number of Poin Files threads are allowed to flourish.

Take it up with management. It’s their decision.

11. YankeeFan

I get this only seconds after I “liked” your previous post?

Makes me regret my “like” already.

JC likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

Also, “hero’s”.

JC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.