1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's always projection with Trump, isn't it? Those are his favorites.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

He always trusts his gut. His gut told him those are their favorite foods.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

His gut LOOKS like it likes them, too.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That's true.

Some of y'all are forgetting the point of a message board. I'm not trying to win an argument with YF. YankeeFan has no integrity at all, so he will just move the goalposts, lie or run away every time he runs into a losing point, which is just about every time he posts.

This one is a special trifecta for YankeeFan. He can take a swipe at the media and teachers while defending President Trump. Sure, he has to abandon logic, facts and reality to do so, but that's never stopped him before.

He brought up a topic and I'm debating it. Sure, it would be better if the other side was represented by someone with intelligence and integrity, but if I'm bored enough, I'll settle for YF.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

And since they are fore-thinkers, knew the risks and rewards when they voted for trump and are getting screwed in the short term, they have consented to getting screwed,. no problems for the farmers. they are getting what they should have anticpated.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

And some, I assume, are fans of gourmet food, like Red Robin.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump calls Jeff Bezos, Jeff Bozo. Besides being a really immature thing to do and conduct unbecoming an adult, and contemptible behavior for the President Bezos is The single most successful American businessman in the past 20 years and currently the richest American. Trump is so jealous. Trump can't be poking fun that Bezos had an extramarital affair, since trump himself has cheated on all 3 wives. Cheated with prostitutes and has paid millions and millions of dollars in hush money to keep ex wives and other women from talking.

Is trump jealous that Bezos girlfriend has hotter than Melania? That she's a news anchor? A Fox (affiliate) news anchor. The only action trump ever gets from a Fox anchor is when Hannity dresses up in lederhosen and give The Donald a lap dance

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

It's a 100-some college football players. What do you think their favorite foods are? Pizza doesn't make the list? It makes damn near everyone's list. I don't like McDonald's - and I hate Burger King with an unusual passion - but Wendy's? I'll eat Wendy's. I see quite a few luxury cars and big ass SUVs rolling through Wendy's drive-thrus, too.

This is one of those small examples of where the president mentions something mainstream and some liberals just decide it's not cool enough. Craft barbecue? Oh yes. A burger with an egg and some peach chutney, with hand-cut fries, the meal checking in at about 1,600 calories? Absolutely. Wendy's? Heaven forbid.

When did we all join the upper-middle class? More to the point: When did football players?

Stoney likes this.
  11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Chutney. Patagonia. Beards.

You're the absolute best.

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Would you prefer jam? Compote? Aioli?

I'll bet it makes you roll your eyes. Who wants to be confronted with all the ways they're seen, especially when those ways are narrow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.