1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Hoo-boy.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It was important to pull that particular scam off on Day One because the mechanics of Fatboy's daily shipment of a metric ton of $1000 bills from the US Treasury to Russia hadn't all been worked out yet, so he wanted to get his hands on a few million dollars right out of the gate.

Once the billion-dollar-a-day conveyor belt out of Treasury was up and humming, these chicken-feed scams -- a few million here, a few million there -- became just small change.

3. Starman

A touching salute to one of Fatfuck's dearest male role models and mentors, Liberace.

4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Serving fast food — at the White House — is low rent of the highest order. And trump is too fucking stupid to even entertain that truth.

2muchcoffeeman and heyabbott like this.
  5. Starman

Nobody told him it might not really be the best idea to pose with his 400-pound watermelon gut in front of a table stacked with hundreds of burgers, with his arms outstretched.

Okay.

6. Starman

Guess what? It's a plan to burn it all
    down.

Trump Adviser Anonymously Welcomes Shutdown in Daily Caller - Native Americans Lose Services

The original link:

I’m A Senior Trump Official, And I Hope A Long Shutdown Smokes Out The Resistance

And it's not just Native Americans losing services. It's everybody. Remember, the MAGGATS basically don't believe the government does anything worthwhile. They plan to just keep it shut down until all the employees quit -- and then never fill the positions. (And in the meantime Fucko loots the budget.)
    They couldn't get the votes to
    eliminate the programs in Congress because, guess what, voters like them.

Essentially it's a smash and grab of the entire government.

So instead, they'll drown 'em all in the bathtub. And we'll all be living in our fucking marvelous personal Somalias.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

It’s all of a piece.

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Also not sure what "battles" we're talking about.

People griping about Trump and his million nitwit missteps on social media isn't really a "battle."

And I don't see much coverage of his congealed burger buffet this morning, except in reference to the shutdown. Lots of White House kitchen staff are furloughed.

10. daytonadan1983

daytonadan1983 Well-Known Member

Gotta give LeBatard something to talk about....

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

12. daytonadan1983

daytonadan1983 Well-Known Member

I like them, too. But if I have company coming over, I damn sure am not serving fast food...

Hell, my WBB post game meals rotate between Olive Garden and Boston Market. I get better food for working a women's game than the Clemson got from the President Of The United States after winning a national championship.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.