1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

17520B54-F9FE-4419-BDAD-797B9CC2FACC.jpeg

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Yes.

In the meantime please enjoy these vaguely space-themed non sequitur vintage automobile advertisements.

1962-Oldsmobile-Jetfire-Folder-04-05-06-07-700x503.jpg

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I think Scott Walker just stole that scene from The Office where Oscar tries to explain how finances work to Michael Scott and used a lemonade stand as the example.

Except Scott Walker's story isn't a joke.

4. heyabbott

When you can get great bbq at the first bar on the left as you leave Clemson’s campus, fast food is kind of dreary.

I always thought these kind of presidential visits are nice photo ops. Bring the team in to the White House, shake hands, present a Jersey with his name and out the door in 15 minutes.

The president is usually busy. Security briefings, foreign diplomats to discuss trade with, congressmen and senators that need tondiscuss legislation. A crisis here, a disaster there. Then lunch.

Trump can’t do a days work. Never has. He put more prep time into this meal than he did repealing Obamacare

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

nobody has cleared up what was in those clear packages with the yellow stickers, to my knowledge
    [​IMG]

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Elitist, Patagonia-wearing Burger King. Thinking it's better than everybody else because they eat hamburgers.

garrow, Inky_Wretch and HanSenSE like this.
  8. heyabbott

There is also a Cookout and MelloMushroom in Clemson, SC. Beats McDs and Dominos. And I bet the players eat free there too

Now if trump wanted to be cool he would have gone to 5 guys. Or Shake Shack to price his NYC cred

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

5 guys doesn't have a 2 for $5 value menu

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

So you're saying he should weigh the pros and cons of death camps for undocumented immigrants?

11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Great story about Bucks owner Lasry in The Athletic. Moroccan immigrant with family in 60s with little. Was UPS driver for a while before Mom forced him to go to law school, scored big in finance to become billionaire.

Under Trump his family never gets here because you know he’s an immigrant, uneducated, and Muslim (I think).

12. heyabbott

Because the constitution prohibits reducing the salary of an elected member of congress and the president. He lives rent free, for a house like that with staff, it’s at least a million dollar a year perk, tax free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.