1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Really? I mean, it’s a great song, but it’s not even the best of GnR’s trilogy. That would be Estranged.

2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Did they put his face in there or does he really look just like 2 people in the (old) picture.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

A part of me gets why the kid shouldn’t get outed because of his age. But at the same time, he and his pals attended a rally whose main argument is that women have to pay for the consequences of their actions. So why should he and his friends be any different?

bigpern23, HanSenSE and heyabbott like this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That MAGA schmuck looks like the love child of Grayson Allen and Ted Cruz.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I bet those hats look good with brown shirts

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Because his "actions", on a scale of 1 (spitting on the sidewalk) to 10 (premeditated murder), rate about a 1.0001.

I really dread the day I cough while forgetting to cover my mouth, lest someone catch it on video and shame me for contaminating the planet with my germs.

7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Fuck ‘em

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Then he can deal with the consequences of that 1.0001.

heyabbott likes this.
  9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

lol

10. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

This is going to be an unpopular opinion around these parts, but MAGA kid is starting to morph into Duke Lacrosse 2.0. See story after story about the schools culture; comparisons to kavanaugh; white privilege and all over chanting kids. Not defending his smug face, but being smug is not a crime in America. And people tripping over themselves to attack this kid.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

He has. And he will, in ways far exceeding 1.0001. Because internet outrage is a dragster that forgot its parachute.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

If the MAGAKid has Skittles in his pocket, was black, and was shot by a vigilante, then we would know every single solitary detail of his existence.

I don't see why this kid should be held to a different standard, particularly because it was a voluntary action on his part.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.