1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

I have high school friends who are massive Trumpers

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Board Favorite Britt weighs in, we can all just shut up now

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

This is like John Daly tweeting about the importance of moderation.

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Britt is making an impression on Fox, even though she’s only on the streaming service
    Unfortunately I can’t post the picture of her I have because it’s major NSFW

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Hate to break it y'all, but the evidence coming out today plainly indicates Phillips' story about the evil MAGA kids is bullshit. Appears clear it was actually Phillips and the black group that first went charging after the kids first. in fact, looks like the kids were doing a school chant not even paying attention to Phillips until he went to them banging his drum:

And after he got to the kid who's been so demonized, that kid stood his spot for about a minute, without either touching or talking to Phillips, and then walked away:

Tell me, what exactly did that kid do wrong other than wear the wrong hat?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Ooh ooh, please post it. Not because I have any desire to see her in anything NSFW but because she her lil Twitter fingers totally slut shamed Paige Spiranac for her SI photo shoot a few months back and I want to see how much of a hypocrite she is.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If only CNN has the balls to put someone famous on to suggest that the KovingtonKatholicKids were paid crisis actors paid by Sheldon Adelson

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I think they did, anyway you are comparing sports fans to regular people. Haha

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

DON'T POST IT because people view the site at work (hence NSFW) - our rule here has always been links are fine IF you mark them CLEARLY that what awaits is NSFW

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

How many times are you gonna try this and hope someone buys it?

12. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Try what? Convey the truth about something for which you'd prefer to believe otherwise?

You know, the evidence does rather speak for itself there. You might try viewing it.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.