1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

A couple are in my high school class too. Bumped into each other at my 40-year back in September. We had a laugh and some drinks.
    Guess what bothers me as much as the breach of protocol is the whole "The Native Americans started it" vibe to justify it, at least from what I've seen here. That and the sourcing, from far-right sites.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I have, it shows exactly what we have known for the last day. Kids got into shit that didn’t need to be gotten into, Phillips’ group tried to intervene, kids acted like shits.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You are hopeless. .

FWIW, last night I went to bed ENTIRELY on your side on this story. I presumed those were awful spoiled miserable MAGA punks who deserved all the pain coming to them for bullying that man like that.

It was only after I saw additional evidence today making clear what actually happened that I changed my mind. I am capable of doing that. You are not.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    BTExpress and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  4. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

You conveniently missed my post that showed a fuller video that shows the MAGA kids going back and forth with the black Israelites. Then Phillips' group moves between the two. It was an attempt to defuse it yet the MAGA group chose to encircle and intimidate Phillips.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

There is no additional evidence. There is no other side of the story. The kids were in the wrong. Period.

TigerVols and heyabbott like this.
  6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You think the alternative media is going to unload on this kid when he gets rejected by colleges ? You know, like when the State Media went after shooting victims

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The media costing kids scholarships is an sj.com tradition unlike any other ...

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Phillips CHARGED after the MAGA douches. CHARGED, I say!

PCLoadLetter likes this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Just like the Little Big Horn

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

If that’s how you choose remember last night, who am I to stop you?

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Jeez, just nothing will knock some you knuckleheads off your chosen position, Folks here have become pathologically incapable of thinking beyond their political loyalties. Didn't use to be that way.

Just try watching those last two links with an open mind ... for once ..they provide the clearest picture we have of how this started.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Sandy Hook truthers said the same thing about their "evidence."

I don't need to watch those videos to know they're full of shit.

heyabbott likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.