1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Is it an unforced error? Or is it just that a significant number of people WANT it to be.

Smallpotatoes and RickStain like this.
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I’m more amused by their obvious concern trolling.

We aren’t lying to cover up the story, we are not so blinded by societal racism that we don’t realize how racist the behavior is, we are just *so concerned* that the left is overreaching by not being the right.

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

It's bad-faith arguing in the name of "THINK FOR YOURSELVES, SHEEPLE!"

4. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Am I the right? I mean rick stain has insinuated that I must be racist because I dared to offer a different opinion than his. But, of course, Rick Stain believes the buzzfeed story must be true.

5. RickStain

Everyone is racist. You aren’t a special snowflake who grew up in an incredibly racist society and somehow didn’t absorb any of it.

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

What's a copy editor? I heard they were extinct, like the dinosaurs. Maybe a meteor did it?

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Because you proclaim to be a Never Trumper doesn't mean you're not a right-winger.

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Don't look now, but you just "explained" it.

9. RickStain

It’s causal. One of the biggest reasons racism continues to thrive is not the open bigots, it’s the enablers who want to confine racism to the open bigots.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The reason racism continues to thrive is because everybody is a star-bellied sneetch who needs to have "someone" to look down on to feel better about themselves, be it a poorer person, a person of a different skin color, a person of a different religion or a person of a different nationality.

[​IMG]

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Sneeches gets steeches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.