1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Because it's sj.com: Surrounded by burning couches ignited by clean, beautiful coal.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

3. heyabbott

But if the election were done over he’d still vote for him over Hillary?

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

No.

heyabbott likes this.
  5. heyabbott

Not to cast aspersions on your father as much as the minority of trump voters who have second thought, and I disliked Hillary as much as any democrat not named Vince Foster. But I, as any rational person did, saw trump as horrific, even without being a Russian puppet.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

Without a doubt, one of the most hold-your-nose choices for president since I started voting.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"Nancy Pelosi, or Nancy as I call her ..."

8. heyabbott

I voted for John Anderson in 1980 and Harry Browne in 1996. I voted for Hillary in 16 Because I thought she was better than the other candidates. I still hold that she’s probably a miserable person, but compared to trump she was Marie Curie and Esther from the Torah combined.

OscarMadison and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  9. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Having to question whether this quote is real or not speaks very poorly of the state of our union.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

“Nancy Pelosi, or ‘Nancy,’ as I call her, she doesn’t want to hear the truth, and she doesn’t want — more importantly — [for] the American people to hear the truth,” Trump said. “We just found out that she’s canceled it. And I think that’s a great blotch on the incredible country that we all love. It’s a great, great, horrible mark. I don’t believe it’s ever happened before. And it’s always good to be part of history. But this is a negative part of history. This is where people are afraid to open up and say what’s going on. So it’s a very, very negative part of history.”

unpresidented

12. HanSenSE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.