1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

@DanielSimpsonDay, if you want your mind blown, watch these kids cover Maiden:

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

A simple solution. Have Trump remove himself from negotiations. Delegate it to Pence and agree to sign whatever gets worked out. Pence takes the hit. Trump can grumble about how he was opposed to it, but signed it for the good of the country.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Excuse my ignorance but is Quiet Riot considered metal? While I have grown to enjoy Metallica over time my neighbors in my college apartment building blasted some horrible QR song every fucking morning for an entire school year (Bang Your Head?). It goes without saying but I never once socialized with them as that was some of the worst fucking garbage my ears ever had forced upon them. I would occasionally blast The Allmans or better yet Prince (I can't imagine they could stand him) in retaliation.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Trump's not in this for the good of the country.

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

This shit isn't going to end until enough Senate Republicans get so much heat that they persuade Chickenshit Mitch to act. And that's a long shot.

If any good comes of this, McConnnell gets drowned by this and gets bounced in 2020. I know, won't happen, but a guy can dream. McConnell is worse for democracy than Trump. And that's saying a lot.

6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

State of the Soviet Union

8. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

It is but true. McConnell is a disgrace.

OscarMadison and heyabbott like this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I know something about cancer that just destroys life. McConnell is cancer. Trump is an STD.

OscarMadison and Tarheel316 like this.
  10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Think of the lyrics to Universal Soldier. Neither Tump nor McDonnell could exist f millions of Americans didn't want to live under a dictatorship where they could kill the enemies in their heads -- people not like them.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Nailed it! This will be nothing more than another pep rally, plaid shirt guy and all. No doubt they're printing t-shirts, caps and medallions already.

garrow likes this.
  12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

ANyone who has raised a toddler knows the only real answer to this.
    Sometimes 16 no's doesn't do the trick, especially when it's told to someone who has never been told no in his life.
    Let the scumbag give his speech outside the golden arches, just remove him completely from the negotiations as a poster suggested above.

OscarMadison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.