1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Stoney likes this.
  3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Thanks again, Fucko!

[​IMG]

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That bad lawyer was Donald’s best friend and personally chosen lawyer for years.

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

he's Don King

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Kentucky bishop apologizes, criticizes MAGA hat, etc.

Wearing a Trump hat? That’s not exactly pro-life, says Catholic Bishop John Stowe

Without engaging the discussion about the context of the viral video or placing the blame entirely on these adolescents, it astonishes me that any students participating in a pro-life activity on behalf of their school and their Catholic faith could be wearing apparel sporting the slogans of a president who denigrates the lives of immigrants, refugees and people from countries that he describes with indecent words and haphazardly endangers with life-threatening policies.

We cannot uncritically ally ourselves with someone with whom we share the policy goal of ending abortion.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    garrow likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

No one is immune from Trumprage.

9. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

I know I should not be posting this dumb tweet, but man, what a dumb fuck she is.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It must be so rich to not understand this ...

"I don't quite understand why" federal workers are needing to go to food banks, says Secretary Wilbur Ross

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Not a defense of Wilbur Ross (and his "bridge loans"), who is a huge fraud as a businessman. But putting aside the bloated mess that is our Federal government, which has way too many people drawing paychecks from it, I can't think of any bigger indictment of what we have done to this country, than the fact that in what is sold as a great economy (no matter how shitty things get), you have that many middle class income people who miss ONE paycheck and can't feed themselves. That doesn't even get into how much debt most of those people were already carrying before the "bridge loans" he was talking about.

But your point is taken. Wilbur Ross is a nasty, little shit of a person.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The remarkable thing about Trump is how bad he is about choosing people for key positions. The best leaders can't know everything (and know that they can't), but they have a skill at choosing underlings and mastering the decision making process.

Trump either gives it to relatives or people who have said nice things about him.

HanSenSE, Slacker and garrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.