1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Wilbur Ross approves this message.

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

A solid 6.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Such a crazy week that some random dude killing five women in a bank - while not trying to rob it - isn’t even a blip. The kid who won a science fair about Brady’s cheating got more play.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I can't fucking wait until Hillary is in bracelets. Any day now, Bill Mitchell sayz.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Of course, they’ll screech that just by being in the country illegally, they’re committing a crime. What’s never said, though, is that for first-timers, it’s a mid-level misdemeanor with a few months in jail as the maximum.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I can’t link it on this iPad but Nancy Pelosi, who I call Nancy, in a series of tweets tonight seems to indicate Trump is indeed a Russian agent. Impeachment can’t be too far off now.

8. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

I hope they never fucking work in media again. Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em high, Fuck 'em hard. Just Fuck 'em.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Considering the work he's done and the money he has helped others make it's hard to believe his net worth is only a reported $5 mil. Now maybe he has a pile off-shore - but when you look at his career and the way he's helped move the political needle allowing Republicans to win elections, I figure he could make twice that with one phone call blackmailing people he's worked for.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "And in three weeks I get to do this again!"

garrow and OscarMadison like this.
  11. melock

melock Well-Known Member

TigerVols likes this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Heck, even that ... "only a reported $5 mil."
    If I had less than half of that, I'd consider myself rich and never have to work again just off interest.
    Of course, I'd retire to my place at the beach, fish, and not have to spend what I had trying to keep myself out of federal prison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.