1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

He should be called Mierda.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

And Trump's 95,000 number was over twenty years.

4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Barry R McCaffrey‏Verified account @mccaffreyr3
    Barry R McCaffrey Retweeted Walter Reed

At age 17 I was sworn into the US Armed Forces. We pledged to protect the Constitution NOT allegiance to an individual or a Party. I believe Trump is a serious threat to our Constitution. No character. No judgement. Putin has something on him.

Well said.
    Every time I try to link a tweet, it comes out huge. I just copied and pasted.

5. Driftwood

6. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Wow. Scary stuff.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Anyone who wants to run, go ahead. Bernie. Starbucks guy. Kanye. Whatever. Have a great debate. Push ideas.

But once the Dem nominee is set? Fall the fuck in line and erase this orange stain.

And don’t fall for fake shit on social media.

HC, John B. Foster, HanSenSE and 4 others like this.
  8. Driftwood

I'm all for Starbucks guy running as a D or an R. He can't run as an independent. See Teddy Roosevelt 1912, Ross Perot 1992, Ralph Nader 2000, Jill Stein/Gary Johnson 2016.
    That having been said, if John Kasich wants to run as a third party candidate in 2020, I'll write him a $100 check today.

9. Neutral Corner

I'd far rather see a large Democratic field that gets winnowed down by the primary process than be a Republican voter and seeing the states change the process to limit the field to include only the sitting president. No local primary, or limiting it to only the incumbent (particularly when that incumbent is Trump) is lunacy.

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I volunteer to fly to London for a commando raid on the Ecuadoran Embassy. Just give a week or two for me to see soccer, tour England and hit pubs train.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

You've described what I'm going to do in late August/early September to a tee. Just waiting for the PL schedule to be released in June so I can plan in earnest.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.