1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I blame wrestling.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Actually by giving tours Trump is being productive because that means less time for him to fuck things up.

garrow likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

A575C8B6-2244-42C2-95F9-8BC0C6052D68.jpeg
    And if you voted for trump you deserve to be visited by the 10 plagues of Passover

And I hope the churches respond in kind, by offering the chance to study evolution, natural selection and communism

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I now know that there is a town named Weed, California. Think of the t-shirts you could sell.

garrow likes this.
  5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I don't know whether the poll is valid, but I was playing poker and a Latino man sat at the table wearing a MAGA hat, although black instead of red. We had a pretty civil chat about it. (Sincerely.) He said, basically, that as a legal immigrant from Mexico, he supports Trump's alleged attempts to curb illegal immigration, because the illegal immigrants "make the rest of us look bad." There also seemed to be an element of fairness in effect: like, it was so hard for me to come here legally, why should other people get to jump the line illegally? So I understood it a little better after our talk. I still couldn't help thinking, "Yeah, but Trump hates you, too." I don't get your last question, because whether Latinos support Trump or not has nothing to do with how Trump feels about them.

Guy was a terrible poker player, by the way. Dumb aggressive, lost $500 playing 1-2 in about an hour. That's hard to do.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Were you at Hustler in Gardena?

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

he thought he was at the three-dimensional chess table

10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Hollywood Park in Inglewood.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

garrow and Inky_Wretch like this.
  12. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

In Wisconsin there is a consolidated school district named Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau. So yeah, GET High.

Neutral Corner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.