1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The current Sheriff warning in his employees in an e-mail that they are in an at-will state and to read between the lines of what he is writing is Billy Dee Williams smooth.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Yeah. I probably should throw it back.

OscarMadison and Tarheel316 like this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That’s just wrong. Cheney is as evil and disgusting a human as trump. Making friends with a person who believed that the end justified crimes against humanity

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree, I was being way to general and just wanted to point out how quickly opinions--no matter what they were focused on, changed over what seemed to be a very short period of time.
    And I tend to think about it in regards to politicians, and the ones who evolved on the issue.
    And if they have not evolved in the year 2019. Then fuck them.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

He was my friend nearly 25 yrs ago. I’m not going to torch it; he’s entitled to his own beliefs.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I was listening to Mark Levin a bit in the car today and he was taking call after call after call from veterans disgusted by Trump's abandonment of the Kurds. They sounded broken. And Levin didn't try to stick up for the President.

lakefront likes this.
  7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

You forget that Trumpists control democratically mandated access to voting machines and the calculations and tabulations and official numbers that emanate from those machines. They run nearly every contested state. They know what to do.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Fox News Poll: 51 Percent Say Trump Should Be Impeached, Removed

Just for historical perspective - Nixon wasn't this far down the road until the SC said he had to turn over the tapes. And this was after the hearings, after the Saturday Night Massacre and after the Judiciary Cmte got the go-ahead from the House. Nixon was gone within three weeks.

And support for Clinton's impeachment never rose above 35 percent - until almost a year after he was acquitted.

Trump's impeachment polling is historically unprecedented - CNNPolitics

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

The Lewis Black piece about Cheney hunting may be the funniest piece of stand up comedy I've ever seen.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No they don't. Democrats are Governors in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, to name three.

11. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I just realized, once Trump is out of office, the beating he is going to take online and in public and in social media is just going to be relentless for the rest of his life.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

well

China Grants Trump Family 18 New Trademarks, Including Voting Machines

China granted 18 new trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka over the last two months—including, bizarrely, for voting machines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.