1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The floodgates will never open. Republicans are now trumpsters. They have shown more loyalty to trump than they did to any republican leader since Reagan. They no longer believe in the honorably opposition or even a legitimate opposition. They want to ban abortion, gay rights, capital gains taxes and the estate tax. End of politics.

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I hate to pile on taters but what the actual fuck? Dude you are on the right side of history. Be confident of this and stop with the total bullshit tweets and hypothetical posts.

gingerbread likes this.
  3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Again the guy should not be President. Get him out any way we can.

4. Smallpotatoes

Sadly, the bullshit stuff is becoming accepted as truth from the "I was listening to Sean Hannity and Sean Hannity said..." crowd.

Fox News has way too much influence in this society.

5. BadgerBeer

I absolutely get what you are saying but if we actually see people that fought with us and for us being executed I think a few will break. This will give cover to enough others to get him. At least I hope there are a few Republicans with a conscious.

6. heyabbott

I hope you’re right. But trump has thrown out NATO and our Western European Trading partners and Canada as trash and has kissed up to North Korea and Russia. And that didn’t get republicans to flinch.

7. BadgerBeer

But you know it is bullshit. And we know it is bullshit. So why post it? But it's not for me to say.

JC likes this.
  8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Remember how bananas the story was that Flynn and his son were involved in a plot to kidnap a rival of Erdogan and return him to Turkey? It seemed beyond any realm of plausibility. Now, it just seems like a logical extension of Trump’s foreign policy. I’m just surprised that he wasn’t in for a cut.

gingerbread likes this.
  9. Smallpotatoes

How did it become accepted that the Mueller report cleared Trump even though it didn't?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  10. heyabbott

11. BadgerBeer

Good point. But as more comes out on Trump there will be revisionist history about how damning Mueller actually was. Or not...

12. heyabbott

Because the non-state run media reported statements of trump supporters without qualification. They reported “The White House today said they were exonerated by the Mueller report. up next why House Democrats disagree “

BadgerBeer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.