1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That's the heart of it, I think.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

She crawled on her knees to Fatfuck 12 days after the election.

The top priority of the Democratic Party in 2020 is to get rid of Fatfuck, everything he has done, and all his supporters. BAMN.
    She made her own choice. She cut her own throat.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

There are countries in the world who are ruled by dictators who are thuggish and repressive. They came to power through the political system, or because they were part of the ruling party, or by force and intimidation. They remain in power by force of arms, and will kill people who threaten their rule in any way.

Bashar al-Assad is one of them. Whether you accept it or not, Putin is another. She is entirely too chummy with both for me to ever entertain the idea of her as my President.

Smallpotatoes and OscarMadison like this.
  4. Neutral Corner

I saw that. I don't doubt that some people were a bit loose with some files/info. I suspect that if you grabbed random email servers and searched everything on them that you would find some on them as well. Also keep in mind that there were a lot of communications which were classified retroactively and then cited as violations.

The main point being made was that Hillary didn't approve of a disregard of secure communications, that they can't make it stick to her legally.

lakefront likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Hillary is a smart, shrewd woman, but she's a shitty politician.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Don the Con Rakes in the Irish Green

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

She’s unlikeable and not respected. Bill was liked or respected, even by his opponents. And Hillary can’t blame being a woman for her problems. Gore was not not particularly liked or respected. She a technocrat who tried to hide her prolific liberal leanings under the guise of being a moderate. She was in such fear of being exposed as a liberal that she became paranoid and secretive. If she was boldly honest she may have had the same results but she would have been respected.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

NSA Presidential Briefing
    F51F57D4-B266-41BA-97C9-3DC10109302E.jpeg

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

BTE does seem to keep the most interesting company, doesn't he?

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Because there also is evidence to the CONTRARY. A group of OPCW scientists presented a report in opposition to the "official" one in which they maintain that the attack in Douma could not have come from military airplanes. It was leaked about six months ago. Chemical weapons expert and MIT professor Theodore Postal also presented evidence claiming the same.

She's showing skepticism because THAT'S HER JOB in the face of organizations known to twist things the way they want you to believe (WMDs, anyone?). Have you even noticed that since the "heroic" White Helmets basically departed Syria more than a year ago that there have been no alleged attacks (that they were always first on the scene to report)?

You're skeptical of everything that comes out of the Oval Office. That's good!
    You're skeptical of nothing that comes from anywhere else. That's a shame.

http://syriapropagandamedia.org/wp-...-at-the-Douma-incident-27-February-2019-1.pdf

Opinion: The evidence we were never meant to see about the Douma ‘gas’ attack

Top scientist slams OPCW leadership for repressing dissenting report on Syria gas attack

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Stoney likes this.
  11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Syriapropagandamedia.org seems credible.

As does an opinion piece in the Independent.

How about a direct statement from the GRU?

I know you have me on ignore, but fuck you anyway.

matt_garth likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.