1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Lynching.

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Trudeau felcher? That's a big leap. But I'll take any combination of Liberal, NDP, and Greens over the Conservatives any fucking day.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. typefitter

Peace, order, and good government.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

One of the most amusing (to me) subsections of lefty journalist/commentator political Twitter is the fear among some of them that House Democrats will rush through impeachment without a thorough public airing of Trump's misdeeds. Imagine worrying that the United States Congress would move too quickly on anything this big and contentious.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. typefitter

Or thinking that everything that everybody already knows isn't enough to warrant it.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There's no chance any group of Congresspeople, Democrat or Republican, would pass up the chance to be on TV for hours a day. So there will be public hearings (Schiff already said so). And public hearings take time.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

when does it end? Why must we suffer this idiocy daily?

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

F*ck off you vile pig. The day you are no longer president* will be a great day for humanity. And, if you don't like being impeached: GET OVER IT.

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Iron_Chet-
    I mean no disrespect but Andrew Scheer is the worst candidate I've ever seen.
    The banana slug in the White House doesn't count.
    The CPC has to do better than this.

JC likes this.
  10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

damn bro pump the brakes i'm not president i'm not even a moderator

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The real racists were the blacks hanging from trees.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, the Democrats are like Saints fans after last year's playoff loss. The GOP having no shame is different from it being bad at politics. Aside from gay marriage, what significant ends have the Dems managed to implement since W's tenure? ObamaCare counts as a legislative victory, but our healthcare system remains a trainwreck and a monetary drain on the middle class. GOP has Bush tax cuts, Trump tax cuts, two wars, an ever-increasing military budget, the rich at their all-time richest, and they've maintained control of at least one branch of government for all but four years while winning two of three presidential elections.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.