1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

This writer took a stick to Mike Pompeo. Nice.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    garrow likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Ex-Presidents, especially two-termers, are entitled to do whatever they damn please when they leave office. I think it'd be great if he said, "sorry you white people are such bigoted assholes you'd a moron sex criminal President because I freaked you out, but you are so fuck you" but that's not his style. He's made public appearances. He campaigned for Democrats in 2018. What more do you want?

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If trump proposed forced sterilization for illegal aliens and food stamp cheats would it poll favorably above or below 25% of registered voters?

BadgerBeer likes this.
  6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I know that's not his style and that's partly what disappoints me. What do I want? More. More comments, more appearances. I don't give two damns about the tradition of not saying much about your successors.

He's got the most political clout of any Democrat in the USA and he's done fuck-all with it.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Other than showing Rudy continues to be a fucking moron, it doesn’t seem to offer any damning new info, unfortunately.

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Assume this can and will be appealed? Or more likely just ignored as per administration policy.

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Will be appealed. Iff government loses, the records must be turned over. Judges ain't Congress. A contempt citation is often followed by federal marshals taking you to lockup. Doubt the Attorney General wants that.

11. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I'd like to take a literal stick to the lot of them. Oak or hickory.

12. Neutral Corner

I prefer a Louisville Slugger in maple, 32" or so, with a flared grip.

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.