1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Republicans have to be having fits today - do they do their endzone celebration over the Bagdhadi news or the resignation of a female Dem Member of Congress rumored to be having a fling with a female staffer.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

780 days, although it was an unmanned mission. OTOH, they put it up there for two years + and did whatever recon, experiments, or orbital releases it did. I know that this is relatively simple orbital mechanics, but it still impresses hell out of me.

Air Force spaceplane returns to Earth after 780-day mission

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I could watch this for a week straight. Actually looks like he's about to cry. Maybe a turning point for the GOP.

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

His morning Twitter rant is going to be unhinged even by his standards.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Nice touch that the Lerners asked MLB not to be put in a postion of having him sit in their box.

garrow and Jesus_Muscatel like this.
  7. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

I hate the thoughts that go through my head when I see that racist fat fuck on TV.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I want to see him cry in public and we got pretty darn close to it tonight.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Well, good for her she resigned. Her apology was self-serving and blame-shifting - the "I am learning I am not a perfect person and never pretended to be" doesn't make a lick of sense - but actions speak louder.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Really? It's the most blue city in America. The surrounding counties are, by far and away, the most blue counties in either Maryland or Virginia.

It's the one baseball stadium he was most likely to be booed. The Nats almost certainly have one of the highest % of Democratic baseball fans.

The Washington Post speculated it'd be a unifying thing for the city. Of course it wasn't going to be if Trump was there. He polarizes everything. It's the reason he's gotta go. People are absorbed by his every whatever in an unhealthy way.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.