1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Maybe the crowd's reaction finally gets through to Trump that this isn't going to end well for him. But he's probably too stupid to make that logical leap from A to B.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

4. Neutral Corner

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Katie Hill is (was?) the Congressperson from the town over the hill from me. People I know are really f'ing pissed that she was so arrogant as to think she could live this type of lifestyle and it go unnoticed in such a heavily Republican area. Arrogance and stupidity are not something you usually see from the many female Democratic politicians who have shown up and thrived over the last half-decade or so.

I kinda feel sorry for Katie Porter, who is California's AOC +10, and who often gets mistaken for her fellow Freshman Congressperson from the same SoCal region.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    The point where the president expected cheers

[​IMG]
    The point where he still gave a false front

[​IMG]
    The point where he gave up

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I made the point earlier in the thread -- it was announced he was going to attend Game 5 after Washington went up 2-0. I really believe he had no intention of going to any game once Washington clinched its spot but someone in the administration got to him and told him how bad it would look/the shit he would take if the Series was in D.C. for the first time in 90 years and the President didn't attend.

Then someone said, well we could go to Game 5 and if it is a sweep then Game 5 doesn't happen and you don't end up attending, but you made the effort. Because there was no reason he couldn't have gone to Game 3 or 4.

8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Look at Matt Goebbels keep it up though.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That is because the greasy, shiteating grin is a genetic trait for him. He can no more not look like that than he can make his nose disappear from his face.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Always a tweet, to clinch the self-own. Imbecile.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Rough few days for Dems - Katie Hill (fixed) steps down, Conyers dies and now former Sen. Kay Hagen. This on the heels of Cummings.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Katie Hill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.