1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So did he do it on his own or did President Trump lose patience with his plan to try to bully the media into doing it and dump the dirty work on his son?

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I know it’s wrong, but I’m soooo rooting for someone to tweet out Junior’s tax returns or Social Security number or something private, just so he knows how it feels.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

The article he tweeted is so fucking stupid, too. The big reveal is that the whistleblower and the dossier guy were both on an email chain about screwing over Donald Trump and undermining his presidency.

Oh, wait, that's wrong. It was an email chain about Ukraine policy.

I understand why Team Trump is doing this. It's still amazing to me some people are so fucking stupid they can't see through it.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You almost think that they realize they are in it a hell of a lot deeper than they're letting on. Between Bagdhadi and the jobs report last week you'd have thought he would have been able to ride the hot streak - nope. Made me laugh that Don Jr. said Bevin was kind of an a-hole and people didn't like him, hmmm. While I agree that others being mini-Trumps will never play, not sure even Trump being Trump has much of a future.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

You know, sometimes people vote third party and Libertarian, etc., as their statement, their voice, their way of saying fuck this broken two-party bullshit that we have going in this country right now. I'd rather see them vote for Deez Nuts than sit at home and vote for no one.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

What's the difference between stealing an election before the election (see: Georgia's governor's race) or after it (see: Kentucky).

Nothing. And there's jack shit Democrats can do about it because they are such pansies about everything.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'm not sure how that demonstrates an anti free markets bias on his part.

Twitter was free to operate as it chose in this case. Someone can respect that freedom and still voice an opinion disagreeing with what they did. That's all he did.

11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

no the voters are actually doing something about it by voting them out.

Look at what happened in 11/18, and yesterday. People are pulling back from the clowns and voting for real people.

The end is coming for those liars and frankly traitors.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Not in Alabama it isn't. They run the place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.