1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Story says “disruptive behavior “ is what will be punished. The school does not spell out what constitutes “disruptive behavior,” however.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If there are hundreds of people in a student section and half of them start chanting "Trump Sucks," how are they going to tell which half?

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

GPA?

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Lots of blowback on this, particularly since the SGA put out their attempt to backpedal on this. People are asking "If it wasn't about Trump, lets see all the similar notices that the SGA has put out before other games". Since there are none, they have problems answering. It was plainly an attempt to protect Trump's snowflake feelings as he comes off of the World Series and UFC booings. I'm also seeing a lot of "Ever heard of the First Amendment?" and "I guess the law school told them that the ACLU is going to blow this to pieces" sorts of comments.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Who's carrying the game?
    "No politics" ESPN?

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I’ll leave it to our resident expert on Alabama politics, but I assume Sessions wins the Senate race with ease.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

LSU taking a lead would be my guess.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

He probably will, unless Trump goes out of his way to shit on Sessions. His seniority is toast though.

9. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

According to Politico, Biden has started attacking Warren as "elitist."

'Elitist': Biden steps up attacks on Warren

This far out, it's probably a bad strategy. If he goes negative, he has a lot of questionable policy stuff in his past. Plus, you know, he is a multi-millionaire.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Take Session's name out of it. Take Alabama out of it. Take the names of the two likely POTUS nominees in 2020 out of it.
    Go strictly on the surface.
    At what point do people say enough with the 70+ crowd running for office?

On the flip side, when I'm that age, the only thing I'm going to be running for is the spot where the fish are biting and the toilet, most likely. Shit people, go to the house. Enjoy the wealth you have stolen from a lifetime of public service. I don't get it.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Trump would hear someone here call her a 6 and reject her.

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.