1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

We don't want them reproducing.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I would like these people to have sex, as I think the lack is half their problem.
    There's no way to get them to act like they have brains but maybe we can ease some of their inner tensions.
    There is that hope.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Ok, fine, each one gets a Fleshlight, but if they wear it out they have to replace it with their own money.

Driftwood likes this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

He looks and sounds like he's about to keel over. Jesus. Who looks at that fucking guy and thinks, I like him. With his weird Mussolini pout. What a fucking sack of shit.

Driftwood, garrow and BadgerBeer like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Why? This one has worked very well for them.

7. Neutral Corner

I saw the Tweet of the Day, but I can't find it again. Damn feed.

It was to the effect of: "When you're dating Donald Trump, Jr. you don't get to make fun of other's dating choices."

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

9. Neutral Corner

The truly frightening thing about Nikki Haley's big revelation - CNNPolitics

"But the focus on Haley -- and what she did or didn't do -- misses the point, which is this: Two of the top Cabinet officials within the Trump administration were concerned enough about the behavior of the President of the United States that they were actively reaching out to other influential members of the Cabinet to actively work around him.

That is a VERY big deal. Especially when you consider how Tillerson and Kelly came into their jobs."

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to hear from Tillerson and Kelly under oath more than any of the asshats associated with this mess.

BadgerBeer, HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And if you buy that, I've got a bridge for sale ...

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Just so everyone is clear, the Constitution cabinet secretaries swear allegiance to - not the President.

I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.