1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

She's an awesome journalist, humorist, etc.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Amen, brother.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Or like a Seahawks fan still bitching about that 21-10 loss to the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Two scores, assholes. Ya lost by two scores. Go whine in a towel.

/sorry for the threadjack :)

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Best columnist in the country for my money.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Donald Trump Cologne: Irregular. Informal.

[​IMG]

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

My local cable system (Verizon FiOS) adds and dumps channels in a very random pattern, even though the package we bought hasn't changed. One newcomer that appeared like in September is a quasi-shopping channel that seems to run nothing but those half-hour Time-Life music DVD infomercials (I am solely tempted to buy the Best of the Midnight Special soul package just for the fashion). Until now, when it is showing the impeachment hearings. Great if inexplicable moments in programming.

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

No line cutting.

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

9. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

I went to the Packers-Panthers game on Sunday, and during breaks, as part of the Veterans Day stuff they were doing, the Lambeau Field big screens had Wisconsin National Guard members saying hello to friends and family (and, of course, "Go Pack go!") while being stationed abroad.

Where were they stationed? Ukraine! I had no idea.

All I could think of then and maybe more so today is the danger those troops may or may not be in, as the president bribes, extorts, etc., that country of security funds for the sake of investigating his own political rivals (or, for that matter, whatever the hell Rudy was doing on the side). If they are/were in any more danger because of this (and I don't know that they are), that might be another good angle to take on impeachment.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

My ex-girlfriend's daughter just signed up for the Marines two months ago and I have zero idea what she's thinking.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Wait, so Trump hasn't drained the swamp? Sad failure.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I really hope they don't lose sight of "Crowdstrike" ... which seems to be the germ from which this all began.

Putin likely planted "Crowdstrike" in Trump's brain during one of their 1-on-1's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.