1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Neutral Corner

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm trying to figure out if the GOP is playing to Trump or just trying to hold the base/muddle the issue. Those dialed in on Fox 24/7 don't matter - but there are people who only really think about political stuff every two to four years around election time - if all the sudden they realize that the dismissive way the GOP has been dealing with this is a bigger deal than their 401k - it might be problematic.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Witness the last minority questioner referencing Obama in every query.

8. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

plus he enabled a child molester

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

That's right. St. Hillary can do no wrong. Everything is always someone else's fault.

Her nibs didn't NEED the people who backed someone else before the primaries. Schumer said they didn't NEED those flyover states. Bernie girls were just in it for the dick. Everybody was soooo meeeean to F & H. Hillary just effin' LURVES those superpredators who need to be brought to heel.

Yep, the Clintons were just who we fucking needed in 2016.

This is our country we're talking about. Bitter? Check. Mad as hell? Check. Do I loathe the fucking Clintons and the rightward lurch of the DNC made by them and that coterie of opportunistic pigs who have nothing but contempt for the American people, like this waste of human protein?

[​IMG]

You betcha. Really, Big Sky Buddy? You had to take Elijah Cummings and leave this walking, talking wad of smegma here instead of sending her to the Hell she so richly deserves?

Okay. I've done Hillary hate for today. You can quit slinging poop at the intelligent, articulate people who feel this way but are too well-mannered to tell you they are still mad as hell because we are currently hip deep in this mess.

Now I need to go do something nice for someone to cleanse my damned self.

::sigh::

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Stick to sports.

11. Neutral Corner

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.