1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Why don't you ask him?
    @jr/shotglass

JC likes this.
  2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Checked Bill Mitchell's Twitter feed to see what the other side was saying. Seems like he thinks John Durham will have Hillary, Obama and Schiff in handcuffs by Thanksgiving. Cuckooland.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

i went to oil_guns_merica but account suspended deep state got to him too much truth another storefront unfairly shuttered in the marketplace of ideas

4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Jordan is on TV right now making claims so detached from reality that I don't even know where to begin.

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

New drinking game:
    Watch CNN. Every time David Urban begins a comment with "whatabout" or "but" you take a shot. You'll have alcohol poisoning in about 90 seconds.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I had completely forgotten about this. So many Trump misdeeds, so vile and bewildering.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I watch CNN for Erin Burnett and that alone.

Driftwood and BTExpress like this.
  10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I understand that most here get it but I would love to hear a dissenting opinion. How would Joe Biden firing a corrupt prosecutor help his son if in fact he was crooked? As far as I know Biden was just a point person representing many nations which agreed the guy had to go. I don't think it's rocket science. Replacing the corrupt prosecutor and replacing him with a legit prosecutor would make it more dangerous for Hunter Biden if he was a crook. Where am I wrong?

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

You're giving credence to and attempting to use logic on accusations made without a shred of evidence, that's where.

bigpern23 likes this.
  12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Assuming every nefarious accusation about Biden actually turned out to be true (bear with me here) . . .

Biden wouldn't give two shits about whether the former or future prosecutor was "corrupt" or "legit." Those are just code words for "against my interests" and "for my interests."

He just wanted a prosecutor who would turn a blind eye toward Burisma.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.