1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well any time Jabba the Fatfuck gets off his 450 pound ass, it counts as exercise. He probably sweats off three pounds staggering 20 yards to the toilet (before dumping a 20-pound log).

And remember, when he "plays golf," he's probably only on his feet for maybe 10 steps per hole.

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Who on Earth cares what Vinnie Marino thinks? And for that matter, why does Michael Schmidt, a top reporter for the Times and a good one, think Vinnie Marino is indicative of anything at all? We get it, Mike, you get hate mail. That doesn't make you a brace truth teller, it makes you a reporter with a broad readership, which is a good thing in itself, but is no indication of wisdom or a sign of anything at all.

Alma and Donny in his element like this.
  4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The Occupant. If that sounds like a horror movie, well.....

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Melania is not that hot, and trump is not that handsome

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Today undated FATUS foto playing golf about 100 pounds ago. Lamebrain Nation will eat it up.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Orange slices for everyone!

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Watching a WWII episode on DDay on Netflix and hearing someone like Eisenhower who had integrity reminded me I don’t care about your personal convictions, pro-life, Christian, Islam, whatever, our President needs to first and foremost someone we can believe in, someone who is doing what’s best for the country (whatever their vision) not for himself. We are so close, let’s get back to voting for integrity.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Here’s what we have in store for us
    Supreme Court rules Trump must turn over his tax returns
    Trump: “Try and make me. What are you going to do, impeach me?”

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Sure. And Schiff says that the country will benefit from seeing Trump’s returns. Repeat it every single day.

Plus, do you think Roberts is going to be so quiet during another trial when Trump defies his court?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.