1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

This is definitely true. I don't trust any of these fucking people.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I wasn't commenting on Wilson, so no, I didn't miss anything relevant. You are still trying to sell the repulsive takes on this thread as justified as long as you approve of who they target because you want to be able to say and write such things.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If Iowa doesn't get on the stick, they won't be first in the nation for long. And why don't they do this on a Saturday?

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

God, what an insufferable twat you are.
    Limbaugh is presumably dying. (That could be a lie as well - it's happened before on his radio show.)
    I think we've all lost somebody we loved to cancer so I cannot go down that road. Just can't do it.
    But you don't get to stand in judgment of anyone.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Never Trumpers only give a fuck about this doing long-term damage to their brand. Speaking to a greater sense of purpose is nothing but self-serving revisionist white-knighting.

Once this is over, they will shrug their shoulders, breathe a sigh of relief and say, "Well, that happened! I'm sure we can all agree that it's just best to move on, amirite?" They'll quietly assure very fine people that Jews will not replace them, convince them to extinguish their tiki torches and move back into the shadows to start undermining whoever comes next.

Fred siegle and 3_Octave_Fart like this.
  7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

If tonight's clusterfuck ends up killing the Iowa caucus once and for all, it will have been worth it.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Absolutely - I imagine the Iowa Democratic Party is one of the better funded state parties. Election snafus really irritate me because everyone knows when the election is, Seriously - get someone with a smart phone - take a picture of the local result and send it to the state HQ. Done.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  9. Neutral Corner

10. Neutral Corner

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

12. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I cannot stop laughing at that....Wolf couldn't stop talking, the person hung up on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.