1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Will any Iowa paper borrow the Mercury's Super Bowl headline? [/crossthread]

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

That was the laugh we needed right now.

About Rush Limbaugh... I'm not comfortable being as mean-spirited as he is. That's me. I'm desperate for some inner and exterior peace. If I want to see people be kinder, I have to start it. That also means I have to walk away from people who move in the other direction. As selfish as it sounds, this is for my own good.

For other people, shit-talking might be an act of catharsis.

Edit: As contradictory as it sounds, Wolf Blitzer makes my slapping hand itch.

TowelWaver and Vombatus like this.
  4. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I still think the Russians altered our last presidential election and now we roll out a fucking app.

Paper fucking ballots. Have the old ladies at the voting house count them and report them. They can sort them as the day goes on. Thirty minutes after the poll closes they call a number with a verification code and a number. Shit, they can even email the results.

Our need for instant results is what causes this fucking mess.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

People on this thread are cheering a human being getting cancer. I'm assuming from your post you've seen what that is like. I certainly have. To wish that on anyone is repulsive.

Enjoy the gutter. It is exactly where you want to be regardless of who is down there with you. It isn't about President Trump, who you help by lowering the level of discourse in this country. It isn't about his supporters, who you help when you drag things into the mud. It's about you.

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

If Bill Barr is involved with imdb, I will just go somewhere else for movie trivia, thank you very much.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

What an absolute disaster.
    Now Crazy Uncle Joe is yelling at a reporter asking about his son.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Dems have their candidate right before their eyes, Adam Schiff, but are too busy driving the clown car, backward and blindfolded.

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I've had about enough of polls.
    Seriously.
    On my Google News feed this morning, there were literal back-to-back stories saying Biden and Bernie are tied in NH and one saying Bernie has a commanding lead.

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Your image isn't showing up, but on the plus side, you actually used the quote function for a change.

I'm just going to assume it was something useless, lazy and meaningless. That sums up most of what you post, anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.