1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

One thing about New Hampshire. It has a tendency to contradict Iowa's results. Of course, with all this muddle, they won't know what would be a contradiction. Sanders will win there. He got like 60 plus percent in 2016.

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Meanwhile.....

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Which reminds me. The pundits are sure to drone on about how presidential he was, just like the other speeches. As if it’s a stunning accomplishment to behave oneself in front of a national audience.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Precisely.
    The Democratic party is going to go 0-for-2 against the most unqualified, unpopular man to win any major party's nomination.
    You'd think a decent group of candidates could assemble to run against this cretin. Instead, you've got a bunch of 70-somethings led by Bernie, the most selfish, abrasive alleged Democrat in my lifetime. Mayor Pete? Good luck. Can't get a single black vote. And it doesn't matter why. He then compounds the problem by saying the country needs somebody from "the Heartland," which sounds like the coded garbage a Trumpist would utter.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I agree with all of this. EXCEPT i don't think that Trump is unpopular at all. I think every day this moron is in office, his imbecilic behavior is more normalized. An extraordinary percentage of Americans' #1 goal is to see libtards and all they stand for, destroyed.

JC likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

By the standards of American presidents, he's unpopular when you consider the apparent health of the economy. His approval rating should be way higher than it is.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

the only popularity that matters is his re-elect ability

Vombatus likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Lamar-a-Lago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.