1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Honey Joey is 46-year-old Charlie Hough in his 25th year, first time ever with a 5+ ERA.

He's lost that bounce and wobble to his knuckler and just chucking it up there now.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

ACA is now so popular Trump takes credit for it. Except for that, you're right. Inexcusable screwup. And if national party had come in and set it up right, the state party, and you would've squealed to the heavens.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"The dream is always the same. Instead of going home, I go to the neighbors'. I ring, but nobody answers. The door is open, so I go inside. I'm looking around for the people, but nobody seems to be there. And then I hear the shower running, so I go upstairs to see what's what. Then I see her; this... girl, this incredible girl. I mean, what she's doing there I don't know, because she doesn't live there... but it's a dream, so I go with it. "Who's there?" she says. "Donald," I say. "What are you doing here?" "I don't know what I'm doing here; what are you doing here?" "I'm taking a shower," she says. Then I give her: "You want me to go?" "No," she says; "I want you to wash my back." So now, I'm gettin' enthusiastic about this dream. So I go to her, but she's hard to find through all the steam and stuff; I keep losing her. Finally I get to the door... and I... find myself in a room full of people voting in the Iowa caucuses. I'm over three hours late; I've got two minutes to do the whole rally. I've... just made a terrible mistake. I'll never get to Moscow. My life is ruined."

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

The ACA *rollout* was a disaster. It hurt the perception from the beginning.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Still a classic flick.

garrow likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Stingfield

Shelbyville Manhattan likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I think Collins is Toast, Trump's base or not. Her act has gotten very stale.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Collins seems like a liability for the party when she brings nothing else to the table.

I looked at her bill history. She's been a primary sponsor of 37 bills since 1999.
    Search Bills in Congress - GovTrack.us

Another GOP lawmaker living off the public teat.

9. Neutral Corner

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Tomorrow’s speech is going to be some Night of the Long Knives shit.

11. Neutral Corner

Wow. He tries to be neutral and controlled, but Beau is pissed. Look into his eyes as he speaks.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

i think she's learned her lesson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.