1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I think she's about to get a lesson.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Hopefully. She's awful. But ya never know what those Mainers are going to do.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If they think everyone hates her outside Maine they will re-elect her because they need to be contrarians

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If I had the bankroll, I’d also run some ads not only attacking Trump, but also attacking his people:

Run some ads mocking Kellyanne, Sarah Sanders, Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, Grisham, Rudy, Junior, Ivanka, Jared, Pence, etc., and tie them to Trump. In other words, blame Trump for their stupidity.

lakefront likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Alabama North.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOLOL . *can't breathe* . LOLOLOLOL

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

That's one option. I remain convinced that if he's trailing in the polls the day before the election, he will encourage his klan to assert their "God-given rights" to bring their guns to their local polling place and threaten or actually shoot anybody who looks like they might vote against him. Because, you know what they look like.
    It's the perfect plan. What can anybody do about it? Nobody will arrest them because local cops in places like Georgia or Texas are generally Trumpists. Bill Barr will issue an edict that the feds can't arrest or prosecute anybody.
    The chilling effect will be massive. No fedruhl judge in the impacted areas will lift a finger because they're all Trumpists.
    The electorate is entirely white and Trump wins nearly every state.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You really think the issue is one side doesn't have enough assholes acting like assholes? Seriously?

I'm not talking about playing nice. I'm talking about playing smart.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You really think insulting his 13-year-old kid or making vulgar comments about his relationship with his daughter is really the key to retaking the White House? Seriously?

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Yang has jumped into sixth place!

And Steyer continues to hold off uncommitted by a 7-4 margin

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I’m not sure there’s a dumber pussycat in America than Laura Ingraham. And that includes Rush Limbaugh.

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.