1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

He’s going to tear a rotator cuff spiking footballs all day.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Trump Shows Acquitted Front Page at National Prayer Breakfast

as scripture states

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Neutral Corner and lakefront like this.
  4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Nonwhite Dems, which is what the wingnuts refer to as "voter fraud."

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

1,100-plus days of the morning whining. Not just a terrible person but so very soft.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

The "Bernie Bros" shit is one of the most overplayed excuses. No, they won't.

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Bizarre orange makeup, #Presidementia symptom

EQGSofDXkAABY6B.jpeg

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Trump Attacks 'Very Corrupt People' at Prayer Breakfast

“I don’t like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong. Nor do I like people who say, ‘I pray for you,’ when they know that that’s not so. So many people have been hurt and we can’t let that go on. And I’ll be discussing that a little bit later at the White House.”

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

“Finally Big Ern is above the law!”

Justin_Rice likes this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

y
    I accept your premise, and I agree with you as a general proposition. And yes it's petty and unbecoming, but trump and conservatives regularly go personal and did attack the Obama family inlcuding Michelle's mother. And Limbaugh regularly racially attacks people. And why? Maybe one reason is no one on MSNBC has the guts to call Rush a sex tourist for list boys or girls and a drug addled drunkard. But when the German's bombed London's civilian population the British and Americans didn't say "Oh, that's terrible but we're better than that" They said, "Let's bomb the shit out of Dresden and Berlin and see how they like it" So it may be fair to say that Ivanka's kids look only like donald and ivanka and Barron looks like Jared.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

and what now, some kind of wedge/ flattop foo foo hairdo?

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

and that's the rub. The hard republican base votes against their economic interests and have since Reagan. Black voters failing to vote, is the same thing. Not voting means they are electing a government that is antithetical to their economic interests and their civil rights. That they aren't energized by Buttigieg and Bloomberg doesn't mean that Pete and Mike are not a) better than trump for them & b) aren't addressing their issues.
    Republican candidates pander to and patronize their middle class voters but only support economic policies that favor the wealthy. Their real constituents will always get health care, medicine, abortions, and birth control so they don't care if they outlaw them for the masses.

Democrats have pandered to and patronized minority voters for so long that those voters expect to be wined and dined, likes its a first date, on every date. At this point, it's more important to vote trump out, then it was to vote Obama in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.