1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Why would an Alabama Political Reporter be boosting Warren?

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Of all the candidates to tie to Tom Cullen, you go for Warren? Your post was bad and you should feel bad.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

It was kind of obvious, man. The tweet was about Warren, from a guy named Moon.
    I appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sportsjournalists.com.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This administration ...

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Remember: Anything and everything Fatfuck says is a lie. Full stop.

lakefront likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Stupid office can’t get anything right

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Pence and his wife rejoice at the suffering of others. Anyone who suffers they believe is being punished by Jesus for not moving up to their ideals. The Pence’s are no different fro most Christian conservatives, hateful, spiteful, judgmental. And they feel entitled to rape and poison others because they are unworthy

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Laws yes. Everybody knows that.

11. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

I'm curious as to the possibility of false positives with these tests. Obviously there is potential for the deceased man to have some connection to the nursing facility that hasn't been discovered.

But is it possible something else causes a similar result on the test? Is it possible, as mentioned earlier in the thread, that this has been circulating far longer than we thought and that we're only seeing deadlier results now?

Just weird for new cases to pop up worldwide where there is no apparent link to previous patients.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Apparently Costco and other stores of the like are packed today from people freaking out about Corona - I do hope they're also the same people that have no problem with the freebie/sample plates that are festering with germs.

Draft saved Draft deleted