1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Costco packed on a Saturday, huh?

poindexter and HanSenSE like this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Supposedly extra packed judging by my FB feed.

lakefront likes this.
  3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This is making the rounds as well.
    FB_IMG_1583026303232.jpg

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6E3D0754-E0B9-42F1-8929-615EB8386841.jpeg
    If you vote for trump please pray hard you don’t get really sick, because I’ll be praying twice that hard that you do. You must be a sick perverted thug to vote republican.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

For their election stories, they’ll be showing old people in diners wearing masks.

8. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

The only person I've seen wearing a mask in public so far was an Asian-American man in scrubs at a grocery store pharmacy counter. Maybe he was doing so because people can be stupid.

9. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

A lot of visitors from Asia wear those surgical masks over here in London. Since it does nothing but remind everyone how awful the air is, it's pretty irritating.

In the bigger picture, with those cases in Washington, I suspect this thing has been around for a while. I haven't started dreaming of an old woman living in a Midwestern farm house yet, so I assume it's not going to be that bad.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I really don't care what Pence says. I care what the NIH and the CDC say, and muzzling their leaders and running all info through the VP's office is an unnecessary level of bureaucracy and censorship to control the political message during a health crisis.

garrow likes this.
  12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted