1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Avoiding Kelly Anne is now more important than ever. She’s the official Trump Ass Wiper.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Government based ad hoc decision making, impulse and irrational belief. This is what happens when evangelicals run amok, thievery and immorality.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

This is a great example of Dr. Fauci nailing Trump in an unobtrusive manner.

It is particularly true in rural areas in states that didn't pass the Medicare update. In Italy, whose population skews noticeably old, about 10% of the hospital cases wind up in ICU. We don't have the beds if twenty million people catch this virus... and if the statistics hold, we could be looking at as many as sixty million catching it.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  5. Neutral Corner

This is a good thread on after the quarantine breaks down. Since it is already broken, or never really existed to speak of, it is valuable. New case in Rhode Island today.

TigerVols likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Someone who had recently traveled to Italy. Whole lot of folks of Italian descent in Mass. and R.I.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I’m looking forward to getting the virus from an employee who goes to work sick because they cannot afford to miss work.

9. Michael_ Gee

If you go to a restaurant or a grocery store, there are always sick employees because of that very fact. So to avoid the risk, you gotta starve to death.

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I won’t starve. There’s lots of squirrels in my backyard. And songbirds.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Not songbirds. You want doves. Dove breasts in brown gravy, cooked in an iron skillet. Mighty good over rice.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

You guys must be good shots.

Draft saved Draft deleted