1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So two distinguished medical researchers told CNN that people over 60 should avoid large public events and crowds like "airplane travel and family gatherings." What a coincidence to read that just as I am getting ready to go to my nephew's 30th birthday party!

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

My Lord, this fucking nimrod.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Well I bet they eat out tonight! The collapse today rebounded from -700 at noon to -256 at close. Buy the dips then buy the dip!

[​IMG]

garrow likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It’s not that he’s stupid, it’s that 60 million white Christian Americans thinks he’s a genius.

lakefront likes this.
  5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Literally what he has said over the last 48 hours should be grounds for removal from office.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

We're goners.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

But the moose out front said it was contained

garrow and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Jesus. The pathologies.

lakefront likes this.
  9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I think Coronavirus is a lot like global warming. When you acknowledge it, you are going to cost a lot of people money. So, you downplay it, hoping the shit doesn’t hit the fan in your lifetime. This one, though, isn’t going to gradually hit.

So now we see the Trump starting to understand this could cost him dearly, but he still doesn’t want to cost people money.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Wrestlemania is in a few weeks. I’m getting geared up for a lot of empty stadium matches.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted