1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Only if it comes with liver and fava beans.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Last thing we need is an outbreak of Coronaclap ...

lakefront and HanSenSE like this.
  3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

He looked hung-over as fuck yesterday and today.

Whoever's doing up the fright wig every day has really slipped the last few weeks.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Add San Jose State and UC Santa Cruz to universities going the online route.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'd doubt that. That is one of those things where demand is going to be very inelastic. At $300 for a bottle of Chianti, even a Chianti enthusiast will choose to drink turpentine instead.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

lol would you?

[​IMG]

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

They just canceled the three day USGA/PGA Rules of Golf workshop myself, five co-workers and a bunch of our Rules officials were supposed to attend.

On the one hand, I've studied my ass off for two weeks and won't even get a chance to take the test.

On the other hand, I no longer have to be in a classroom at 8 a.m. the day after the Sturgill Simpson/Tyler Childers show. As long as they don't cancel that ... (per TC's Facebook, they posted six hours ago about tonight's show in Charleston SC, so I'm assuming we're on for Friday, considering there hasn't been a lot of impact in Virginia ...)

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

King went a TOTALLY different route ...

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I suspect this is why the map looks as it does. SEC states have no cases because they don’t want to find any. They do their part to keep Trump’s numbers down.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Ignorance is the Trump Flu.

11. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Media will be allowed in. Evidently, we're all expendable.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Wouldn't a rules test be something they could fairly easily do online-- teleconferencing, etc etc?

Draft saved Draft deleted