1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

I see two other trackers besides Johns Hopkins that also only have Hawaii, Wyoming and West Virginia without deaths. Hawaii had one last week but it got taken off.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

He also set up a test center near The Villages, the Potemkin outpost of fucked up elderly Trumpwits.

maumann likes this.
  3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Outrageous. The quack who runs the student health service actually says — paraphrasing here — “Who am I to tell Falwell what to do about a medical crisis?”
    Just like every Trumpist sycophant.
    They deserve a massive enrollment hit.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

They had a death but it got taken off the list? Was this guy involved?

[​IMG]

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  5. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

Possibly. But they did have one listed and it's long been taken away. The reporting across the board on all this is just so out of whack. I know it's not something anyone is used to, but sheesh.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I know and your point is well taken. I just happened to see a reference to that movie online last night, so I was happy to have the opportunity to work it in. :)

7. tapintoamerica

Example of differences: Hopkins lists the cruise ship passengers by the ship and not in any state. Times does not refer to the ships.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Enrollment hit? Parents of students should be calling lawyers right now. Falwell and Liberty have real deep pockets and negligence is open and shut case.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

The first Easter miracle.

10. tapintoamerica

Won’t Trump University of Lynchburg be able to claim assumption of risk and say that return to campus was purely voluntary?
    Also: They only need one Trumpist juror to hang a jury. Unless plaintiffs win a change of venue, I like TUOL’s odds.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

So we're opening a field hospital in Central Park.

cool

this is their new hoax

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

That's not how it works, sport.

Draft saved Draft deleted