1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

No worries, I can't imagine any of us aren't angry.
    We just need to be careful with that stuff.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think we all get it. I just got some COVID-19 related news that has me wanting to punch a wall and I certainly feel justified in turning some of that anger in President Trump's direction because he made this thing worse than it had to be. That's the thing. We need to focus more on how we make it better from here and how we make sure he isn't in power if some other awful thing comes up next year and beyond.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Donald J. Trump, the Warden of Mar-a-lago, the Father of Parasites, the Conner of Rubes, now says his pandemic downplaying only resulted from him being a "cheerleader."

Sure.

[​IMG]

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. heyabbott

So now it’s racial disparities in virus fatalities that is getting attention. I was completely unaware and unwoke as to how many African Americans lived in Italy and China.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

#MAGA(t)!

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The Hunchback of Never Accept Blame

[​IMG]

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This is like close to 100 percent due to higher rates of preexisting conditions and higher rates of air pollution in many African American neighborhoods because they are urban. I'm sure those factors are in play in Italy, China and everywhere else.

9. heyabbott

Hypertension and obesity cause or allow the virus to inflict more damage. Also higher density residential neighborhoods allow for much rate rapidity of transmission.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Of course. I mean, in my suburban neighborhood I was able to go out in my yard and to take a walk without the slightest risk of getting within 6 feet of any other person. No such luck in Crown Heights where my son lives or central Bordeaux where my daughter lives. They're really under house arrest.

11. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Indeed it is ridiculous.

To prevent this sight from ever happening again, vote blue, no matter who.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

#MAGA idiots comparing Covid deaths to traffic fatalities are the same dopes who said the Holocaust was caused by gun restrictions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.