1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

If it matters, this guy was one of the writers on Star Trek. I also agree with it.

TowelWaver likes this.
  2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Because now they know what happens when they are petulant and Trump is president.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I wonder if he will wait for the convention just to be sure. Biden's vote count doesn't change due to today's news and maybe there is still some chance that another candidate comes out of the convention, whenever that might be. I don't think that should happen. I think the entire Democratic Party should unite behind Biden immediately, but I do wonder if Obama will continue to hold off just in case.

5. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Huh ???

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Next stop is the prison camps.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Hannity’s a microbrained sadistic piece of shit. To quote him on anything is to give aid and comfort to Nazis and rapists.

9. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You really are a fucking dick sometimes, Yab. Seriously, WTF is that all about?

Where I live a significant portion of the population is black. It's a simple fact of my existence. If a contagious disease is affecting one segment of society more than another, it's a story. God, I'd hate to have heard what you were spewing when AIDS was killing gay people wholesale.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

A lot of them will still blame it on the Democratic party for forcing "a bad candidate" down their throats.

They know everything. Trust me. I've dealt with them.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"None of us got a white knight on a rainbow-pooping unicorn. None of us even got a pony."

That's gold.

OscarMadison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.