1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I have curly hair that gets unmanageable if not trimmed every couple of months. Until the shop I usually go to can reopen, the biggest statement I'm making about hair care is to observe the repeat portion of lather, rinse, repeat.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I can't forget how our front porch bushes looked a couple of years ago when the wife trimmed them.

She can make a beautiful sweater or table cloth, but I'm not letting her anywhere near me with clippers.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Heh heh ... heh heh ... he's talking about "bush trimming."

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I still have all my hair at 44 (though it started going seriously gray at like 23, so there's a tradeoff). It gets kind of big and wavy when untended, and I need a cut, but I guess I'll be waiting and growing it out for a bit.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I was getting my buzz cut/fade cut every two weeks and I'm dying. So I got some clippers and the best long term are the Oster Classic 76 clippers. Guides are $5 per. Clippers are expensive but its bulletproof and will last a long time.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

see now you understand that everyone does teh bad so really all you have for why you don't like our president is your hate so much hate

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I hope you meant to write this in blue font. If not, you're badly mistaken, I hate our president for the documented things he's done against women, minorities, the disabled, everyone except for the privileged WHITE NATIONALIST.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That's what I have. They are great. Just have to keep them clean and use that oil that comes with them once in a while and they will last. My wife has gotten pretty good with them.

qtlaw likes this.
  12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I had read Boris Becker cut his own hair after his first Wimbledon win, and asked him about it at the US Open. Ion Tiriac wasn't happy with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.