1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melock

melock Well-Known Member

LOL

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Fucko was so close to blowing his stack there.
    Keep pushing, folks. It's great for the ratings!

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Dumpster Fireside Chats.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Between Biden and Trump, which one is more likely to get universal healthcare done?

That's the only question that matters now.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Biden needs to start saying more concrete immediate things pertaining to Covid 19:

It’s THE PRESIDENT’s responsibility to see this through and utilize federal resources to address situation;

the President should leave shelter in place orders to Gov while providing GUIDANCE;

the President should reinstate the joint pandemic task force that was disbanded in 2018....

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  6. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

Of course he's infinitely better than Trump, and I hope he'll be able to bring in enough independents and Never Trumpers to get as close to a landslide win as possible so Trumpism is repudiated (I think Sanders could've beaten Trump but certainly not soundly), but Biden also sucks pretty hard. N.B. I wrote in Biden in 2016 because my vote didn't matter.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

He's not Trump. This year, that's enough to get my vote. You cannot convince me that 2020 - 2024 will not be significantly better if Biden wins than if Trump does.

Simple as that.

8. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

On that we are in agreement. I will be happy to vote for Biden and immediately start bitching about him. I plan to wear my "Literally Anybody Else 2020" T-shirt to the polls.

9. Slacker

10. Slacker

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Much better than water cannons would be blocking all the streets around the caravan with cop cars. After they are immobilized, cops go from car to car writing big fat tickets of like $500 each. Anybody resists, well they can spend the night in jail until arraignment. As these morons will never pay those tickets, they will have outstanding warrants on them every time they are stopped for speeding, want to renew a hunting license, apply for a job, etc.

OscarMadison and Neutral Corner like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.