1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I wondered the same thing. I’m going to find out.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, now we know what it takes to stop school shootings. Maybe do it again in November.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

In which a pandemic instantly vaporizes the inertia of needed restructuring, layoffs, mergers

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Nah. He's right. Your posts always seem to come back to putting your own selfish interests and ideals first. Of course, we all do that at times, but you never do anything else.

Please stop making me agree with JC. I find it unnerving.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Being the host of a reality tv show didn't prepare Donald Trump to lead a nation during a pandemic. Neither did Trump University or Trump Vodka or Trump Steaks or any of the many failures he stuck his name on. Being in Home Alone 2 or the Nanny didn't prepare Donald Trump to lead a nation during a pandemic either.

Being president for three years didn't prepare Donald Trump to lead, come to think of it. It's almost as if Donald Trump has no business being POTUS. Joe Biden is ready to lead now. And so is his team. Vote Democratic. Everything depends on it. Everything.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

When the GOP slam Dem/progressive steps forward as radical (see Virginia legislation), just remember they've got it backwards. Everything FATUS and GOP enable is radical.

#AlwaysAccusetheOtherSideofThatofWhichYouAreGuilty

7. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Like the person who asks "Who farted?" is usually the one who farted.

Fred siegle likes this.
  8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

He who smelt it dealt it.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The only drawback would be having schoolyards overrun with grizzly bears.

matt_garth likes this.
  10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I find it fitting they wave the flags of the biggest losers in our history. It's just right for them.

And they'll get to go through the second Reconstruction like their loser ancestors did the first.

Too bad we won't get some public hangings out of the deal as there were in '65 - 1865, that is.

OscarMadison and tapintoamerica like this.
  11. melock

melock Well-Known Member

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Uh, no. Just no. More like drunk hooligans mad the Ted Nugent show got canceled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.