1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Absolving
    Omitted
    Chinese

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Damn fine counter protest idea. Good job Denver

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

I walked down there, but didn't see this otherwise would have taken pictures too. Lots of people in front of the Capitol. Lots of people driving slow on the streets around downtown, honking their horns, waving their flags and holding up their signs.

I finally cracked today. Watching it. Listening to it. Dealing with it. And it wasn't just today. It's the past 2 1/2 years, losing my sister and her family, the long, complicated road of their estates that I was thrust in charge of, losing my job, the pandemic, now this uprising.

I'm tired. I'm beaten down. I've had it. God for those front-line workers.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Probably done from a newfangled laptop on one of them re-opened beaches.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The photo at upper right with Redneck Karen is Pulitzer worthy.

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

It should be amazing to see how incredibly selfish people are, but it's not. The people who have come out for opening up everything and just letting the people who die, die had the wrong message. It should have been -- a large majority of you aren't going to listen to what we say anyway, so there's no point in trying to protect you anyway.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Reads like the reason I struggled with algebra.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Next time you meet one of the wrong wayers, lean over their cart and start coughing real loud into their food.

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It's not even that, though that certainly doesn't help. That's a new rule that goobers and codgers will need some adjusting to. They have a Disney-style line for checkout that everyone must corral into and they have six feet intervals taped off so people can stand the right distance apart. This has been in effect for at least two weeks if not longer and yet the guy behind me was so far up my ass you'd think I owed him money. I'm gonna' go Walter Sobchak by the end of this at that store.

Draft saved Draft deleted