1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

It was risky as hell, TBH. I guess it worked. My understanding is the protest was all about 60 cars.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Yes, I know. But it was important for somebody on this board to act like amateur political scientist, I guess.

qtlaw likes this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Counter protestors only stood in walkway during red lights. When light turned, they walked off street. Only dangerous if the cars' drivers intentionally broke the law to hit them.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

It was A LOT more than 60 cars.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Colorado's stay-at-home order goes through this Sunday, the 26th. Governor will speak later today and it's expected that come next Monday, there will be a gradual lifting of restrictions. People will be encouraged to stay at home but things such as retail stores and salons/tattoo shops will begin to reopen with strict precautions. Restaurants and bars will still be closed to in-person dining.

7. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

They can open salons, but I am nowhere near ready to have someone outside my immediate family touch me

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sure each one had a dozen cellphone video cameras on them, so any MAGGAT who hit them would be dead bang guilty.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Yeah you're right. I mean just because they are both practiced by totalitarian regimes that tries to keep themselves in power by controlling the population makes them completely the same. Origins, goals and other things you can forget about. My apologies.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Pennsyltucky showing the shit out of its ass right now.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

“ONLY THE BEST!!”

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted