1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

With apologies to Courtney Barnett ...

"Sometimes I Sit and Pull Down a Shelf of Books On My Head, and Sometimes I Just Sit" ;)

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

"GOOD LUCK GEORGIA"

trumpmow-1505502580.jpg

garrow likes this.
  4. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

They all need to be spayed or neutered and turned loose in some hellscape where they can date their own cousins and eat themselves to a clogged mess in every bodily throughway. Because I couldn't get enough existential angst, I read the comments on the Next Door site regarding Bill Lee's Corona Virus Stay At Home orders, which will end on April 30th.

"Yew cain't keep us hahme. Wur 'Murcans!"

That was the gist of 99% of the comments. Dumbasses, we have the highest COVID-19 numbers in the state. Is this some weird way to be number one over Shelby (Memphis) and Davidson (Nashville) counties? Fake news my southern-fried ass! Maybe when you're in the parking garage at Vanderbilt, gasping for air, you'll finally get that this is real! Seriously, go back to the primordial ooze you reptoids crawled out of shortly before you started humping your siblings. You know, I used to think the worst thing would be living in a Flannery O'Connor story. That was until I realized I am an extra in a George Romero movie.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's no accident that the businesses being reopened in Ga. and South Carolina are service industries featuring very low-paid employees, many of whom are people of color. If Kemp told Coca-Cola or Delta to make its employees come to the office they'd tell him to go fuck himself. I hope the SOB is challenged to go out and get a haircut himself, or better yet, a trip to Planet Fitness.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  6. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

So it's the people of color who are being forced back to work? Thought Oscar Madison just said it was the
    "Yew cain't keep us hahme. Wur 'Murcans!" who were defying stay inside restrictions?

7. Michael_ Gee

Those are the people who want to go to the gym, hair salon, etc. And when you look at the pictures, most of 'em could use a gym membership.

8. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

They should force those people to work the service jobs.

OscarMadison and Neutral Corner like this.
  9. Michael_ Gee

I agree. Let them handle all those bowling shoes. I wouldn't let any of 'em give me a tattoo, though.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

My partner pointed out something revealing, all the people at the WH briefings, both behind and in front of FATUS are getting fully paid during the pandemic. How about feeling/sharing some of this pain?

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The guidelines that *Trump* put out say that they shouldn't open things back up until they've had 14 straight days of decrease. If they're reporting their highest level of increase yet, they are nowhere in sight of that.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted