1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

LOL thread

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Pro-life if I've ever seen it.

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Here’s one major point, you have the freedom to go out? What about what happens when you get it? Do the medical people have the FREEDOM to refuse to treat an idiot who ignored the warnings? Don’t say “well they have to treat gunshot victims, etc”; they cant contract that ailment from the idiot.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Nah. Trump is still full on denying that the Russians had anything to do with his winning the election.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I am still wondering if the dipshit who licked the toilet seat and tested positive, died.
    Or the gape-mouthed moron at the beach who said he and his little friends planned spring break for months.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Yep.

matt_garth and Webster like this.
  9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Prep the piano wire nooses

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Hydroxychloroquine? I don't know it. I mean, I mean I've met a lot of drugs, a lot--but I don't know this drug in particular. And if people are saying I promoted this drug which might have harmed some people, well I don't recall that okay? Drugs get recalled all the time, but not by me on this particular one, alright? Nobody saw this coming. Nobody could have predicted I'd be doing this. Look, we're in a very difficult situation, very difficult because of the previous administration. They left us with a broken system, it is just broken. Lots of promises were made-not by me--but some made by me--and this is just something were gonna have to live with, but I feel-I really feel-that with the hydroxychloroquine and the reopening of the economy and the A-Rod phone call--which was perfect by the way--that if our beautiful, tremendous country doesn't see a billion deaths, than I think--and you have to think--that is a success."

[​IMG]

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'm guessing Kentucky doesn't need a bailout?

OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No, already 40 percent of Kentucky's budget is federally funded in some way. Mitch is coming out against the pork he's used to get elected all these years. Also, most states cannot go bankrupt because it's written in their own constitutions. Mitch knows this. He's just blowing hot air. Wait until Kentucky's cops and firefighters learn state and/or municipal bankruptcies would void THEIR union contracts.

OscarMadison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.